My numbers are on the upswing again, mostly from being back on the bike, throwing some swimming into the mix; a sign of things to come!
- 325 total miles (+109 over August)
- 35:07 time, so about 7 hours a week (around a 90 minute per week gain)
- 151 miles running in 20:47 (August 149/20:28)
- 171 miles cycling in 9:45 ( August 59/3:38)
- 5150 yards (zero in June, July and August) swimming….yes swimming
- Remaining time was stretching, foam rolling, P90X Ab Ripper and a bit of yoga!
- Longest ride 35 miles – 1:50 back to back Sufferfests
- Longest run 20.25 – 3:03
- Starting weight 166.8lb ending 167lb (from 187 at end of April)
- Three rest days…last one was 9/4!
A couple of notable highs, I nailed my marathon pace 15 miler, finishing it in 1:47, pulled in a couple of 10 milers at a 7:00 pace, I am getting closer and closer to clocking a sub 6:00 mile…haven’t done that in nearly 30 years and my average running pace for the entire month was 7:12! On the bike I rode back-to-back Sufferfests and talking of which I was inducted in the Sufferlandrian National Team...go team!
And so October begins…