Tis the Season…oh apparently it’s nearly Christmas too!
Anyhoo, after much pencil chewing it looks like this is the 2017 Schedule. Obviously this is dove-tailing into Becca’s plans and we are off to Wisconsin in the fall for some IronMoo as well as another trip to Northern California for the newly Ironman Santa Rosa 70.3 and a trip to Boston in the Spring!
- Dec 29 - Jan 1; Four Days to Fitness - 4 days, 65miles+ per day with plenty of elevation
- January 27-29; BWR Camp - three days on the course
- February 12; Rock Cobbler 4.0 - gravel 100ish miles
- March 18; Redlands Strada Rosso IV - gravel 100ish miles
- April 8; Mullholland Challenge - climbing challenge 12,000' 100ish miles (possible HRS)
- April 30; Amgen Tour of California L'Etape Mt Baldy Stage this year so lots of climbing
- May 21; Belgium Waffle Ride - gravel 150ish miles
- August 26-28; HooDoo500 - 3 day stage race 500ish miles, 30,000’ of gain
- Oct, Nov and Dec; CX Racing
- November 4; Mike Nosco Memorial Ride the usual 80 mile route with 10,000’ of gain
I am also dipping my toe into the Ultra Marathon Cycling Association (UMCA) Year Rounder Challenge; 12 Centuries or more in 10 months!
Definitely no grass growing between our toes this coming year! As usual there are plenty of horizons coming my way…