New Year new goals!
2016 continues the rolling bike year that was the last 9 months of 2015
- February 7; The Rock Cobbler 3.0, 100m gravel grinder…sorta – registered
- February 6-14; Tour of Sufferlandria, the usual shenanigans! Becca and I are actually traveling this period so getting this done may trickier than it looks, plus I have the race above on Day 2!
- March 19 ; Redlands Strada Rossa 100m - registered
- April 9; Mulholland Challenge. 106 miles, I will also be riding this again on the Sunday and with a few more miles with more elevation to get into the High Rouleurs Society
- April 24 L’etape du California. The Queens Stage from the Amgen Tour of California, ends with a ride up Gibralter in Santa Barbara
- May; TrainerRoad 8 Days of California
- June 4; Dirty Kanza 200 – registered will it be hot or will it be muddy?
Targeting a 10,000 mile year overall so whatever I end up with for the second half I will be rolling plenty of miles. As for the second half right now it’s wide open, maybe another Everesting or something like that…