This year is done, the good, the bad and the in-between…let’s look forward. The Top 10 30,000' hit list for 2011;
- Keep it real, fun and with the family!
- Drop 20lb and get back on the good food bandwagon
- Pick up 4 minutes on my 10k and 7 minutes on my Half Marathon
- Plan the work…then work the plan
- Consistency is king and that's where the results live
- Cross Train; I got the bike now I need to use it!
- Do the good stuff I am supposed to; foam roll, stretch, yoga etc
- Transition to Mid/Forefoot
- No new kit in Jan, Feb or March!
- Sleep…get more than I get now!
There’s probably some more…but this will do for now!