- I have
twothree tattoos, but you’ll only ever see onetwo*.
- I have a hand-me-down middle name; my father, my grandfather etc
- I have had three motorcycle crashes
- I passed my driving test first time after 3 lessons
- I am squeamish apart from my own blood, body parts etc
- Both of my knees have dislocated; multiple times
- As has my jaw and wrists!
- I have only broken one bone; a toe
- I have one leg longer than the other
- In high school I played rugby, hockey and was on the track and field team; long and triple jump
- I graduated high school at 15
- I moved to Holland to work when I 17, I stayed two years
- I spent seven years in the Territorial Army
- I reached the rank of Sergeant
- My first trip to the US was with the Army
- We went to, of all places, Alabama
- I was awarded an Honorary Colonelship for the State
- I do not have a Bachelors degree but I do have a Masters’
- I was class valedictorian; they don’t officially recognize that!
- I have lived in California for
610 years and never been in thebeen swimming in ocean; once!**
- I have been down white-water rapids on my back in a life vest
- I have traveled to four continents: Europe, North and South America, Africa
- I leaned to snowboard in June! OK it was in New Zealand
- The first plane I ever flew in had propellers
- I have suffered from altitude sickness; it sucked
- I have navigated my way around Peru with a 10 page phrase book
- I am the eldest of three boys, there are exactly two years, two months 8 days between the youngest and the middle and then the same between between the middle and me...spooky?
** updated Summer 2012 OMFG it was salty!