- I am an Honorary Colonel in the State of
; yes a “full-bird” Colonel complete with brass eagles. I received this award while serving in the military and on an exchange visit from the Alabama to the Alabama National Guard. I am not sure what it really means, maybe a free drink or better yet a “get out of jail free” card if I get caught speeding…I’m not in too much of a rush to test that theory though! UK
- I have two tattoos but you will only ever see one, even if I was standing there buck naked you would still only see one, and in case you wondering they’re both external…see if you can figure it out?
- When I get drunk, a rarity these days, I dance backwards and have been seen doing backward laps around the dance-floor, at least that's my excuse for crashing into things as I go around!
- Talking of crashes; I have had three motorcycles and three crashes and walked away from each one, I passed my driving test first time after three lessons, hey go figure the things in three thing!
- I leaned to snowboard in June 2000 while on honeymoon in
…in wait for it three days...I crashed a lot! New Zealand