Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nearly three months late!

imageIn much the same vein as most of the this and last month I am catching up.

So with my head held in shame I am writing this to acknowledge and thank Jake from the Broken Hearted Runner blog for his kind words and acknowledgement of my little blog in adding it to his list of the Best Running Blogs of 2011

In fact the shame only gets deeper when I say that I was also on the list last year and I virtually missed it!

Anyway click on the image and you’ll be whisked to Jakes blog where you'll find the list the 57 blogs he choose, 56 of which have far better manners than mine.

Cheers Jake!

1 comment:

  1. well, you do write good stuff, that's why you get all the freebies to review :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.