Friday, November 12, 2010

A little late for Halloween!

Let’s hope I don’t have a nightmare on Saturday! I occurred to me that my last run was a marathon and my next one will err be one too! Oh well!

My boat ticket is booked and I have a place to stay the night before…in fact it’s a veritable who’s who of SoCal folks with half a dozen of us sharing a house. If you’re on Twitter you can no doubt follow our antics Friday night, Saturday and some of Saturday night and their misbehaving's on Sunday, I am on the last boat out Saturday! Here are the tweeple; @runwicked @kristincool @grahamburford @larunr and @andrealyne, alas no @southbaygirl who is working and no @spectorjosh who is recovering from surgery! And not forgetting Lisa who won a entry in a giveaway back in June!


As for a plan well it goes a little like this; cross the start line….cross the finish line, bestimate time; somewhere around 6 hours.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck, Stuart! I'm sure it'll be a beautiful race. And the running? No better way to start running after a marathon than to start running ....you just happen to be doing it a little longer than most. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, can't get that picture to come up, but whatever it is, I hope you have a good time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some strange reason I can not view the picture... :( This sucks.

    Well I will follow the fun on twitter for sure. ENJOY and behave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a great time out there tomorrow! Hopefully i'll be there next year - just 365 days too late for the fun...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck man! It'll be a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woow....good luck on this..


    --carmelo spyder ski

    ReplyDelete
  7. so so so very sad I missed this race....**sad face** I know you had a great time! One day i want to run this race!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.