Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Summary

With April containing both the L’Etape, Becca and I’s wedding service and reception, (we actually got married in January) and my Knighthood rides I seem to have been either tapering/resting or going all out.

image image

This is how it shook out

  • Running; 3 runs covering 17.71 miles in 2:37
  • Biking; 8 rides covering 349.12 miles in 24:12:02
  • Swimming; 2 swim covering 1.61 miles (2833 yards) in 1:43

I did hit my 100th workout for the year.

As for May I am back in Triathlon training for Vineman which is coming up in July!

Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.