This one is from the Skratch Labs Portables cook book. As with all the recipes this is very simple to make. If you’re planning to cook from either of the books it’s well worth investing in a rice cooker.
This is a handy recipe that can be used a snack or a side. Savory and flavorful and easy to cook and eat.
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup of cooked rice
- 6 eggs
- 1.5 teaspoons grated parmesan
- Coarse salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350f
- Liberally coat skillet with oil and heat
- Add rice and spread evenly. Cook until crisp.
- Lightly beat eggs and pour over rice. Lift edges to allow egg to run under rice
- Cover and cook until egg is firm in middle
- Add cheese, salt and pepper
- Finish in oven for 5 minutes
Voila…cut, share and eat!