Monday, June 29, 2015

5k a Day!

I am part of the 2015 in 2015 Run the Edge Challenge, while I was running through April my miles were accumulating quickly but since stepping out of my running shoes and into my cycling pair my running mileage tailed off and so I included daily steps. However I needed to bolster this with some running and to be honest I was becoming a one trick pony with just cycling miles and most likely setting myself up for an injury more than just a tweaky knee.
image
So with that in mind I have decided to add a 5k a Day run into my training, to be honest I have little expectation of doing it every day but if I can get 3-4 runs in a week it will help with everything.
Tomorrow is July 1st so that seems like a good time to start!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.