Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Summary

Overall June was a bit of a hotch-botch of training. I finished the Golden Gran Fondo but had an easy run into it as I was staying off of a niggling knee.

I added some running into the mix and got out onto my Mountain Bike a couple of times, that’s always a good reminder of my overall level of fitness!

Al things considered the month wasn’t that bad I as actually only had 16 bikes and 3 runs!

I am hoping for a bigger better July although a week’s vacation may have some impact!

image

Onwards…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.