Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Hello World…

I’ve been on a bit of summer hiatus!

That said I have lot to catch up on and well as spilling the beans about what is next!

I rode the Golden Gran Fondo in June and Becca raced Ironman Boulder in August!

IMG_6447IMG_6434

Right now I am training for an Everesting attempt at the end of October and then some crazy bike races during the first half of next year!

I am actually going to go back and backfill my training etc so that everything is chronologically correct because that pleases my sense of order!

In the meantime, check this out!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your articles. You really have a wonderful blogs. Keep up the good work. Thank you also for the information!

    Yong
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.