Races are like vacations, it’s always good to have one, ideally two planned out. At least tentatively, so with that in mind this is the in pen and pencil plans…
- February 7; The Rock Cobbler 3.0, 100m gravel grinder…sorta – registered
- February 6-14; Tour of Sufferlandria, the usual shenanigans!
- March 19 ; Redlands Strada Rossa 100km
- April 24; Belgium Waffle Ride, 135 miles and 11,000’ of gain on and off road
- May; Trainerroad 8 Days of California
- June 4; Dirty Kanza 200
This will dovetail into Becca’s plans for the year which look like this;
- April 2, Oceanside 70.3
- July, Vineman 70.3
- October, Arizona 70.3
- November, Ironman Arizona
I am sure there are few other adventures that are off of the radar right now but that will come into focus as the year pans out.