Thursday, December 31, 2015

December Summary

A month of two halves, kinda. Took a couple of weeks off post Everesting, had plans of running and rowing and doing core and…yeah, nadda, well a bit of rowing!

The second half I was back on the grind piling on the base miles for the first event of the year in February. So this is how it shook out. It worked out pretty well as I was travelling for work and was away for two weeks of the month and I will be away the first week of January too so that month will take a hit.

image

That said with just a couple of weeks training even with Christmas in the mix I was well over 20 hours for the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.