Sunday, April 30, 2017

April Summary

Another solid month.

With that said the month’s structured training got messy with two events on the calendar, The Mullholland Challenge and L’etape California. The taper into the rides was minimal but the recovery post ride took a few days to get through, although the recovery for L’Etape fell into May. Next up is the BELGIAN Waffle ride on May 21This is an A race and my goal is to race it, not just complete of survive! Three weeks of solid training and some final dialing of the Lynskey and I’ll be set!

image

I was able to keep the average of 1000 miles a month afloat so I am pleased with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.