Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mini Quad draws to a close

February's Mini Quad finishes tonight. It was a quick two week spin during which I managed:

1. Two weeks of nearly 50 miles
2. New PB for the 5k and a
3. New PB for the mile...TWICE

I think the above is proof of purpose for this challenge and I thank everyone for driving me onto excel...of course excel is a relative term to the folks who run 5 minute miles and 100 miles a week.

The T shirt order has been placed and a big thankyou to MightyWeezie and Monk_Monkey for all the efforts, and to everyone who threw money in the hat at the 11th hour. I hope to be wearing mine for The Great Race on March 31st.

Good luck everyone in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.