So as mentioned in this post I am aiming to lose a bit of weight, 20lbs to be precise, that will put me in the high at 16olbs, it’s a lofty goal but most of mine are right! So here’s the deal, to join me in this challenge you need to buy in, a $20 Gift Card to Road Runner Sports gets you a seat at the table. Why RRS? Well they have a good selection of most things running and you can order the card and whatever you want to buy on line so there’s no hassily lines etc.
Here are the rules:
- This is a weekly challenge based on percentage body weight lost
- It will operate on the honor system, you’re only fooling yourself
- It will operate 1 week per competitor, i.e. 9 players equals 9 weeks
- You need to email me, quadrathon-at-gmail-dot-com, your start weight no later than 5pm Sunday January 17th
- You need to email me no later than 5pm the following Sunday and by that time each successive Sunday thereafter your new weight…you snooze you lose
- The winner of the week will be announced Monday or Tuesday
- The winner will receive a Gift Card from a fellow competitor which they will nominate; obviously the first Card you win will be the one you have to start with
- No sandbagging week 1!
- Winners and Gift Card givers can negotiate off line as to actually sending the cards etc
- If you’re over the border or overseas email me and we can figure something out I am sure
- Don’t do anything silly, be healthy and if in doubt stop
The idea here is that potentially if you’re doing well you can earn two, three or five gift cards, $20 will get you some gels or maybe a pair of gloves $60 may get you a nice jacket, $100; that’s a new pair of shoes!
Based on the earlier post these are the folks that are interested, including me there’s $220 already! Confirm by comment below and we’ll start from this weekend!
Billy Burger, Plain Runner, Run to the Finish, Jennifer, Tri James, Velma, S Baboo, Lindsay, Ms. V and Bootchez
Public peer pressure…don’t you just love it!