Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Here we go again!

Back in May I wrote about being committed to and parting with the entry fee for the Bulldog 50k, well regular readers know, destiny sent no heralds and I was sidelined through injury. After the OK from my PT on my training/race schedule and my pain free 17 miler on Sunday and 11 miler on Monday, last night I stumped up the $45 for entry into the first race of the Winter XTerra Trail Run SoCal series. The race is located in La Jolla Canyon in Point Mugu State Park overlooking the Pacific Ocean and is on the border between Oxnard and Malibu, so if nothing else the scenery should be very pretty, it is a 18k loop around Mugo peak (1266’) and starts and finishes at sea level with the elevation topping out at around 1100’. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.