Saturday, February 8, 2014

TrainerRoad Customer Service…will not drive you nuts!

One thing that drives me nuts is poor Customer Service, I suspect it drives you nuts too. You know the standard BS, your call is important and all that!

After the Tour of Sufferlandria I decided to reset all my TrainerRoad records,most if not all were several years old from Ironman Training and were based on Virtual Power rather than the Stages PM I have now. What I didn’t know was that I would delete everything…ack!

I fired off an email…and waited!image Now I work in IT and trust me being passed along to a Developer does not happen, these guys are busy, busy, busy! I rushed to my PC and hit F5!

imageLife is good again!

Chapaue TrainerRoad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.