Sunday, February 22, 2009

A fistful of posts!

No post for a week! Nothing…Nada…Nix! Well here is the catchup!

Monday night was the recording of the West coast Version of the Runners Round Table, this is a sorta, kinda spin off/collaboration from Phedippidations/4Feet Running/Running from the Reaper to name but a few and yours truly was a co-host, apart from my POC crap phone which left me sounding like I was shouting down the wrong end of a wind tunnel, it went really well, there was an active and lively discussion from my co-hosts, Kelowna Gurl, Erin337, Neuman and Solorunner, topics covered were "spousal support" and "fitting it all in" as well as some interesting questions from the chat room, rumor is there is to be another real soon…stay tuned. You can download it from iTunes here.

Today is a threefa, of postings; now that's a first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.