Sunday, January 26, 2014

Tour of Sufferlandria Day 3 (Revolver)

Day 3 was a quickie! 45 minutes of intervals, well actually 31 minutes of intervals, 16 x 1 minute interval at 135% FTP with a 1 minute rest interval, for which I was very grateful! My only strategy was to not go out too strong and ride within myself rather than fade, I managed it mostly but each interval was under powered by 10ish watts, I’ll take it! Here’s the GC Data.

image Early night tonight as I want to get the next ride in before work and then I can get a fake rest day through to the end of Tuesday night when I get to have fun with these girls.

The Sufferfest - Hell Hath No Fury - Trailer from The Sufferfest on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.