Thursday, August 7, 2014

King of the World!

Well a small hill near my house. There is a small trail near my house that I have take to running during the week. It starts with a mile on the road which is a nice warm up. Then there is a short sharp climb for a third of a mile. It’s pretty steep, it averages 11%, parts of it are nearly 40%. I have to walk some of it but those sections are getting smaller. This week I managed to push it and steal the Strava KOM.

 image

As you can tell I was working, I’ve ditched Strava Premium so this is the HR data from Sporttracks.mobi, the segment is in the rectangle;

 image

Here is the link to the Strava segment, I have no idea while it’s in KM;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.