Monday, August 4, 2014

That’s the Plan!

Nice and simple, slightly modified to allow for reality, long run on Saturday just not happening, but on Sunday followed by Monday is very doable.

Based on the 40m-62m plan on 50 miles per week from Relentless Forward Progress by Bryon Powell, coincides nicely with SCM in 13 weeks with a 24 miler on the Sunday. It doesn’t quite fit with Sean O’Brien 50k which is in 26 weeks so I will just repeat weeks 24 and 25. Leona Divide is a staggering 34 weeks away so I can repeat the last 10 weeks or so allowing for tapering, injury or boredom, I have a finite attention span but I feel invigorated to get back on the trails having been working on triathlon and cycling predominantly since November 2011!

imageA bit of strength training in there too and I should roll up to LD in pretty good shape…that’s the plan at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.