This is super easy and super yummy…who doesn’t like eggs and bacon!
This is one of those things you can cook while you working on something else in the kitchen!
- 6 eggs
- Bacon, chopped and cooked, it has to be cut up small enough to sit on the egg
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350f
- Coat 6 cups of muffin tin with something nonstick, personally I use a strip of kitchen towel (Bounty), I wipe it over the butter and then wipe that in the cups
- Crack an egg into each cup
- Place the tin in the center of the oven and rotate every 5 minutes so the eggs cook evenly
- Once the egg whites turn white remove and set on side, sprinkle with salt, pepper and cheese
- Top of with the bacon, I actually found that if you add the bacon before the whites harden the bacon sinks into them and is less likely to fall off
- Give them a wiggle with a small spatula so they don’t set to the tin
- Allow to cool, wrap and store
Roughly 80-100 calories each these are a definite improvement on you memory of a hard boiled egg!