Ok this one is super quick and easy…clue is in the name I guess!
- Pre heat oven to 350f.
- Start with 2 slices of bread, I used Brioche which is super thick cut so I sliced it through.
- Add a tea spoonful of filling, I went with a knob of butter, peanut butter and jam.
- Add the second slice to the top, dampen the edges, this will help seal it.
- Cut around crusts to press them together using a wine glass…I don’t like wine so I used a bourbon tumbler!
- Brush the pies with melted butter or olive oil.
- Bake in the oven at 350f till browned.
- Wrap and store and you’re good to go.
As a picture is worth a 1000 words…here’s 6000 worth!
Based on my ingredients they round up to around 250 calories a piece.