Thursday, July 31, 2008

Start your engines...

On the grid we have:

Lily on the Road, Jess, jkrunning, swimfan13, Jenn, Gotta Run, Nick, Kevin, Viv, Run for Life, Second Chances, Non Runner Nancy, Mendy, Wendy, Marcy (edit) and Laura.

If I have missed anyone just ping me again at quadrathon at gmail dot com.

The competition starts Sunday the 3rd, to ease you in the first week I need a starting weight emailed to me by the 10th and then you new weight each Sunday, updated standing will be published the following Monday or Tuesday.

We also have a new prize to enter into the pool, donated by Nick there is a Nike Tailwind Speed and Distance Monitor! Thanks Nick, that's awesome. There’s still plenty of time to sign up, just get to it!

Finally good luck to Billy and Kenna from TRC running at RunSFM this weekend, along with everyone else in blogland.

12 comments:

  1. I still want to do it! Will send you my weight Saturday morning, as I'm going to use that as my weigh in day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call it.... I want the Nike Tailwind Speed and Distance Monitor!!! Now that is a cool product. Love how you and not see the final numbers until you are finished running.

    Do you need my mailing address already? :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLMAO HAHHAHAHAHAAA You're putting me in?!? Alrighty homie! I'll be sure to e-mail you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo I'm pumped! And thanks for the link love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im hoping to do better this time. This month is a serious build month before I peek next month, so I am hoping to put in some big hours of training. I just have to talk myself into eating right

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been scared to have to start an actual documentation. Still tryin gto lose the July pounds I lost in june...how sad is that. 'But part of me wants to go toe to toe with nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for answering my question, SLB! Let's get this party started - good luck everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanna join. Forgot to do this as I slipped down to LA. We weigh in tomorrow, or the 10th?

    Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh darn. I completely forgot about this. And I'm afraid that if I commit to it, all the sudden the scale won't budge. Just my luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just realized I have till the 10th so I'm going to wait till next Sat to send you my weight. Gives me another week to eat like crap and gain :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.