Tuesday, January 4, 2011

JayDub, a fair dinkum cobba!

imageIn between Christmas and the New Year I had the pleasure of being interviewed by JayDub the host of the BHAG Running Podcast. Located in Sydney, Australia Jay’s podcast follows his training. He recently completed his first Marathon and is now looking at upping the ante with a 50k and a transition to the trails. He wanted to pick my brains about my my journey, training and future goals!

It was a lot of fun and hopefully I imparted some wisdom although I profess to be by no means an expert on anything!

Check it out here and stay tuned with Jay as he moves towards his BHAG!

2 comments:

  1. It's always good to have a big, hairy, audacious goal! Looking forward to listening.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.