Sunday, January 4, 2015

SOB50K Week 9

A bit of a step back this week, but that really on means that Sunday’s long run is shorter and Monday’s run is longer! No rest for the wicked. Here’s the details:

Monday. 5 Miles. Nice and easy on the treadmill.

Tuesday. Off. Mission Accomplished!

Wednesday. 7 Miles, on the Treadmill and the last run of 2014

Thursday. 10k first run of 2015 and went and fast and just about held on

Friday. Off. Nice and solid Z2/3 at 2% grade

Saturday. Like a Boss!

Sunday. 14 Miles. Ran a loop that I have run only once before, a hilly-ish route that cuts around and about my neighborhood. I finished. within 50 seconds of the last time I ran it! Not 50 seconds a mile but 50 seconds in total! That’s cray…cray!

image

image

So for the week. 5 runs, just over 6 hours and 41 miles banked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.