Sunday, December 6, 2009

Haiku Gu; and Cliff, Hammer, Stinger, #9 and a few others too...

So the entries are in, please vote for you favorite Haiku...as an incentive for the entrants here is the line up of prizes (told you it was worth a little pressure on your creative fruit for some juice) for the winner to get their friends and families involved:


In keeping with the required Haiku structure of 5, 7, 5 there are 5 ShotBlock strips, 7 gels and 5 drinks (well actually 6 as the Hornet Juice is two together) but who's counting. Voting Closes Wednesday Midnight PST.

9 comments:

  1. NOW I wished I would of entered. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted! Those are some good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed! Very creative crowd here. Looking forward to the winner's reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great haiku's! I'm so uncreative...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't run a marathon since NYC 2004-so I signed up for the lottery of NYC again....if I don't get in, I'll think about a fall marathon...and you??

    ReplyDelete
  6. i commented w/ a haiku back on that post but i guess the wires got crossed somewhere :(

    even though i think i should win be default due to technical difficulties, i voted for someone else's anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've come close to alot of tree's
    but yet to kiss one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.