Friday, December 11, 2009

It'a not cross training; it's very, very angry training!

The clues really in the name here I think!

The Sufferfest; I will beat my ass today to kick yours tomorrow

The Downward Spiral; Killer intervals, clear instructions, thrilling footage and great music! Featuring Paris-Roubaix and Fleche-Wallone, it's the most exciting (and freaking hardest!) 60 minutes you'll spend on your indoor bike! ('Pick of the Week!" - Velocast, "4 stars" - Road.cc)

Let’s see if I can walk come Saturday morning!

3 comments:

  1. Give us a full account - the videos look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me miss my spin classes. There's a small studio 4 blocks from my place run by an old Ironman Pro. Killer intervals and he will often sneak in 30 second to a minute hard sprints at the end of a hard workout. Now I just run, I've turned into a boring ultrarunner.

    Someone out to put that slogan on a shirt though. I'd wear it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.