Tuesday, March 2, 2010

20/25 Challenge Week 6

Momentum is drying up, with five weeks to go progress is slowing with some backsliding and lots of status quo and some non reporters, (in yellow), I am sure the weather has contributed; rain, snow, we've had it all around here in the last week…well snow in the surrounding hills. Don't loose sight of the prize folks! That being said Billy wins again!

I am back on the wagon, having hung up my shoes for two weeks the second week giving me time to get my feet wet at the new job. I am finding my time slot in the wee early hours before work, at least for now, works well, well at least until the runs get longer. I'm getting a good reminder of how nice it is to get that run in early head torch or not. I am back in the training groove following the FIRST marathon plan which will bring me to the start line of the Rock N Roll Marathon in San Diego in June.

This weekend I am volunteering at the PCTR Malibu Creek race, it’s virtually in my back yard and it’s a good opportunity to meet up with some fellow bloggers and runners including Billy and Penny. I am working the Tapia aid station so stop by and I’ll fill your bottles!

5 comments:

  1. A new job and marathon plan? Nice! Thinking myself of doing a race in Malibu some time soon. You are fortunate to have a backyard like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To not report any results must be a not so good sign.

    Looking forward to hearing and following you FIRST training for the marathon. There will be some suffering but you have this nailed.

    btw - received the watch yesterday. Plugged it in to charge it and that is as far as I got. I have a 5 mile run tomorrow so i will be doing my first test then.

    YOU ARE AWESOME AND THANKS AGAIN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dislike you billyb! seriously, what's your secret?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - definitely did not see this coming. Sweet!

    See ya Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm volunteering at the finish line on Sunday, see you out there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.