Saturday, March 20, 2010

VitalSox Compression Sock Winners

Sorry for the delay but here are the winners of the VitalSox Compression Socks, now the problem is that only 4 people added sizes so I have no idea who actually wins! People, next time read the rules!

  1. Her name is Rio
  2. Birdwell
  3. Don
  4. Kevin (L)
  5. Miguel (L)
  6. Velma (M)
  7. FireRunner22 (M)
  8. SouthBay Girl
  9. Pichina
  10. SeeTracey
  11. BrianJBarber
  12. JLTK76
  13. Studioyvr
  14. Keath
  15. Elkilo

So I changed the rules, my ball my game! Everyone who entered got one entry and I pulled them out of the hat, and so if you have won you need to let me know the size you want and basically the first people who are small medium and large win! That’s the simplest way I could work it out. So if you look at the list if no one else wants a large then Kevin gets them, the same with Velma and mediums, I am somewhat reliant on the honor system here but it’s the best idea I could come up with. Check you sizing here, being greedy and claiming a size that’s not going to fit will either not fit or not work!

Oh and if you blog, write up a review! Email me at quadrathon at gmail dot com with your address and I’ll ship them out to you.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I am a Medium. I'll be sure to do a review on my blog! Thanks for hosting the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a large but I see I'm the second person to pick large oh well! Maybe I'll buy a pair now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the other medium cannot live up to his/her commitments in the next year, I'll gladly take the medium crown, er socks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.