Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Better living through chemicals!

It seems I wasn’t looking when I crossed the road and I got hit by a bus! Not literally, I should add, but what was a scratchy throat has turned into the full blown body shakes and aches, a head that feels like it’s in a vacuum jar and a throat that feels like I have been gargling sand! I had the warning sign during yesterday morning’s tempo run; I literally ran out of steam and just faded! I am a pharmacologists dream right now as I dose up on Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan and Diphenhydramine also known as Robitussin! Going to bed at 8:30pm last night seems to have helped, I am just hoping I can shake the worse of it off in time for Sunday’s race!

5 comments:

  1. feel better Stu! The tree pollen is getting us here on the east coast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ick! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I had it too. I had to resort to a couple couses of doxycycline and zithromax to finally shake it. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.