So today I went to the local gym to work, by local, it’s the building next door! I picked up my membership at Costco last night, it nets out at $12.50 a month, so it’s a bit of a no brainer really! I can even go for a proper run around the local area and just use the showers at the end if I fancy!
After getting the paper work done I was all set, 30 minutes (3 miles I think) on the elliptical, a superset of leg weights and a shower. I grabbed a salad from the local eatery and I was back at my desk in a little over an hour! Re-sult! Quick tip, get your dressing on the side and dip your fork in it before the salad, voila dressing every mouthful and a bajillion calories left on the table!
- It’s empty…wahoo, no waiting
- Pack you iPod, I have over the year collected 4; two nanos, an iTouch and an iPhone and I forget each and every one of them…although I did have two pairs of headphones!
- Take a sweat towel, yep it’s warm inside
- You can dry you hair with a hand dryer
- Don’t put your dress shirt at the bottom of your locker unless you want to look like you’ve slept in it!
- And…don’t forget your locker padlock combination…a little arm workout bonus!
All in all a good day and an extra hours sleep this morning!