Monday, March 22, 2010

Unanswered questions…

I had a bunch of questions from last week’s review of the GuTR. So in no particular order here are the answers:

Is it comfortable? Yes, it’s very light and while you need to have it tight for it to work, it’s not that tight and the stretchy bands make it infinitely adjustable.

Can you wear it with a hat? I’ve not worn it with a running hat, I think that that would defeat it’s purpose as the cloth would soak up the sweat. I have worn it with a cycling helmet no problem.

Will I get tan lines on my forehead? To be honest I am not sure? I think yes if you get the dark colors but maybe not with the clear one. Sun cream should prevent the lines.

What does it feel like having the sweat draining off your head all in one place? It’s fine, actually it just kind of runs down behind your ears.

How tight is it? It’s not that tight really, just tight enough to work.

It is a bit silly looking.... would you really wear it without a hat or something covering it up? Well I am over 40 so I really don’t care! It’s probably no sillier than a Bondi Band or a Buff!

Hope that helps!

5 comments:

  1. Can you pick up chicks wearing that thing? Wait, I think I already know the answer... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't commented in a while, but you give some of the best reviews. You really are doing something you love. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog, love the gear reviews. Looking forward to following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At 60 with emphysema, I could not imagine running like alot of you gals, but I certainly enjoy reading about all of you. I am in awe of your accomplishments and I have really enjoyed reading your blog.
    Susan
    http://susan-livinghealthywithchallenges.blogspot. om
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. At 60 with emphysema, I could not imagine running like alot of you gals, but I certainly enjoy reading about all of you. I am in awe of your accomplishments and I have really enjoyed reading your blog.
    Susan
    http://susan-livinghealthywithchallenges.blogspot. om
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.