Tuesday, December 6, 2016

A Lap Round the Park; CX Footage from SLOCross

After several failed attempts, mostly due to user error, I was able to capture some of my CX Racing using a Garmin Virb. I really wanted to get the start so you can get an idea of just how frantic and flat out it is.

This footage was from the SoCal Prestige SLOCross weekend. The start was on a section of road which was first for me, my extensive CX Racing now extending to a grand total of three courses! But like the other two you were funneled down quickly. Additionally this was a lap that I didn’t crash, that sounds like it would make for dramatic footage but it’s really a case of me falling over sideways!

So here it is, enjoy!

You can read the race report here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.