New Year new and big goals!
- January 20 Rivet Raid; mixed surface ride through the Santa Monica Mountains with proceeds going to restoration efforts post Woolsey Fire
- February 9 Rock Cobbler 7.0; I missed the 2018 edition. Rumor has it that the 2019 version involves some swimming?!?!
- May 5 Belgian Waffle Ride; actually, I am 99% this will be the Belgian Wafer Ride, all the fun gravel bits and none of the remorseless Ramona suckfest
- June 22 Haute Route Rockies; seven days, 770km and 20,000m of elevation gain in the front range of the Colorado Rockies. This is my A event for the year
- August 23 Haute Route Cedar City UT, similar format to the Rockies only this one is 3 days instead of 7 and this time Becca is riding too, we still working out if it’s going to be a team event or if we will ride it as solo riders
- September 27 Haute Route San Francisco CA; detecting a theme yet? 3 days again, this time we head up the coast to San Francisco at hit some of Northern California climbs!
Other events not scheduled;
An Everesting/ High Rouleurs …I have been carrying the High Rouleurs monkey on my back for several years now and with all the climbing I will be putting it could be the year it gets shrugged off!