Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day One Run One Fun One!

What a great day for the first run of the year. Cold, frosty, slightly hazy and best of all deserted. I ran around Paramount Ranch off of Mullholland Highway, it’s been used numerous times as a movie/tv lot. A nice easy hour to blow away the cobwebs and the first run using the MyTach GPS which I have been sent to review. I am back in the groove as of next Monday so this week is just for fun! Here are the best of the photos, the rest are here:

An early start with long dark shadows

Frosty trails and angel rays!

The sun burning off the haze

I've been told this is my signature shot, personally I think my arms are just too short!

Main Street USA circa 1850

12 comments:

  1. Man! You are living my dream to run in places like this.

    Very Lucky you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    Love, love, love your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like such an amazing place to run!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics as always! Happy New Year, all the best in 2009! I've been up on Mullholland Highway! Very cool indeed that this is your 'backyard' to run in! :) Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo! Those pics are lovely :)

    Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe you're part t-rex, dude!

    Great pics and nice job on the run!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pics as always Stuart..

    E-mail me next time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love your pictures. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great place to run! :) love the trails and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That place looks fun!!

    Thanks for sharing the great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.