Monday, October 15, 2012

IMAZ training Week 12

A pretty vanilla week this week in terms of volume. The one real change was having to front load my week due to other commitments, fortunately I had Monday off and was able to pull my long ride from the end of the week to the start, in fact I ended up burying myself in the first four days completing the whole week with the exception of a swim by the end of Thursday. It went like this;

  • Mon 4:45 bike/30 min run – Brick
  • Tue 45 min run/75 min swim
  • Wed 75 min swim/2:30 run
  • Thur 2:00 bike/1:00 run – Brick

image

Here’s the fancy graph

image

So yep, buried! I was very happy to have two days off! And that’s it really. This week is another build and I am able to keep things mostly on the right day…

image

34 days to go…oh and this arrived in my inbox!

10-9-2012 9-24-59 AM

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this detail I am doing the Arizona Ironman in a little less than 8 months. I am at 380 on the scales. 120 pounds to go. This gives me ideas. I can do this. Thanks again. Kenny
    kennyc@sportsmallgroup.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.