Saturday, April 26, 2014

Headsweats Ambassador!

I am super happy to announce that I have been selected to be a Headsweats Ambassador for this year! If you look back through this blog most if not all of my running pictures show me wearing a Headsweats Visor! I have worn them for anything from a 5k to 100 miles and an Ironman in between so I am very excited to be representing a product that I have every faith in and that works!

image image image

I have been sent three products to review and rather than go for the tried and tested Supervisor I opted to choose three that I have not used before;

I have already put the Headband to test on last weekend’s Knighthood ride and now I am back into Triathlon training the Race Hat is going to get some punishment!

Watch out for the reviews in the future but in the meantime enjoy this 25% off code!

image

1 comment:

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.