Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Quadrathlon T Shirts arrive

The much anticipated limited edition Quadrathlon T Shirts have been hitting door mats all around the country and selected international spots.

60 shirts were printed using Monk_Monkey's great design and MightyWeezie managed the ordering and distribution process, I am sure everyone agrees with me when I say that they both did an awesome job, in addition Nike allowed us to use the Nike+ logo in the printing process.

The have been several reported incidences of improved performance due to the shirt's unique properties.

Update your photo on the frappr map or send me a photo and I will post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.