Thursday, March 27, 2008

Absent With Out bLogging

I am still alive, I know you were all wondering, I have been subject to planes, trains, the Easter Bunny and Spring Break, life has suddenly overtaken my blogging habits! A quick recap:

~Last week on the bike around 85 miles or so; ok
~Lots of stretching and foam rolling; good
~Lots of easter eggs; bad
~Departing in laws after a six month stay; good and bad all at once
~No running; also good and bad all at once
~ITB & knee etc; feels good
~Finished my PMP prep courses and scored a B or higher in all; good
~Lots of revision before the exam; bad

I came across this searching for an image for this post, it seems that easter eggs are not the only thing that's bad for your health!



OK that's it for now, sock report to follow, I know you're all on the edge of your chairs!

10 comments:

  1. You are scaring me with the Easter bunny vidieo. So are you saying that he is not real?

    Going to PT today. Hoping, praying for a running pass!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your IL's stayed for 6 months?!? I don't know if I could handle that LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 months. Holy crap.

    Nice job with the foam rollering, I keep thinking I should, but I don't. Hope it is helping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inlaw's for six months? Wow. You are a stronger person than I am. (or have better in laws) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear the ITB is coming along! That's some good bike mileage though :-) Swim anyone? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Marcy. That's not right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, you are tough.
    I can't handle my In-Laws for 6 minutes.
    I would rather spend a weekend in a pit of Rattlesnakes.

    Take it easy with the ITB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see you're still alive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 6 months?!?!?!?!?!?!

    i can't wait for socks!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, 6 months for IL is intense. That's like the mental training portion of training for an Ironman.

    Good to hear the ITB and knee are coming along. Right in time for the spring season to wind up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.