Sunday, October 11, 2015

Oh snap!

…and not in a good way!

I got the call when I was a mile from my car after finishing the Westlake Century on Saturday. My shoulder hurts, I may have put out or worse broken my collar bone! Becca had been at the park with the kids and taken a tumble off of a Razor Scooter!

I drove home, deposited kids elsewhere and headed to urgent care. A long wait and an x-ray later it was confirmed as a broken collar bone. Prognosis 4 weeks of nothing followed by another 4 weeks of nothing!

image

Needless to say beyond the obvious this will have a trickle down impact, more will follow over the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.