Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wednesday’s Winners!

Delayed from last weekend I am happy to announce the winners of the two shirts and a hoodie from this post!

The Atayne shirt from the Wilderness Running Company goes to….Bootchez

The Ink-n-Burn shirt goes to….Tran

The Punk Rock Racing hoodie goes to…Lindsay

Email me at quadrathon – at – gmail – dot – com and I’ll do the do in getting your stuff out to you!

Congrats to all the winners and a big thank you to Stacey and Lisa at WRC, Charlie at InB and Ron at PRR…you guys all rock!

Standby for the next giveaway…entry into the Catalina Island Eco Marathon in November, I’ll be posting that on June 1st.

Also coming up a whole series on summer hydration…

2 comments:

  1. Congrats winners!
    Looking forward to the hydration series. I want to do longer runs on the trails so that'd be key.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet! it has been awhile since i won some goodies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.