Tuesday, November 9, 2010

QuadCast Episode 41; Long Beach Marathon

Well I went, I ran and I came back and managed to finish in one piece!

I get a great letter from a reader Jeff from Florida, thanks Jeff!

Intro and music is Dirty Devil by The Otherside a and the main track Genesis by Justice recorded live in San Francisco

Please feel free to leave any comments on this shownotes site and I would really love it if you would post a review on iTunes.

You can listen to the podcast through iTunes by clicking here or download it by clicking here.

Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.