Sunday, April 3, 2011

Back to Base...ics!

So they say that the only constant is change...ain't that the truth! You might have noticed the lack if posts last month, in fact this year has been a bit light on the blogging front.

Well the good news is my horizon has kinda cleared and it looks like my life may become a little more my own again! I say a little more 'cos the large part of it still belongs to the man! For the last three weeks I carried my gym bag around with me and never opened it once! Those 10lbs I lost in Jan/Feb came back and brought a few friends to the party! Oh well in this instance the only way is down!

So It's time to focus on some basics, including some steady mileage and the continued focus on my form, which had been going well. Some trail miles and bike miles too, I've three pairs of trails shoes to review and a hard saved for bike wanting to be ridden in the garage! With Spring here, the clocks going forward and a slightly relaxed work schedule I hope to get back on the pre workout train again, getting it done before breakfast just sets you up for the day!

Oh and in case you had thought I had stopped reading blogs as well as writing mine I'll be addressing that too!

It will feel good to be back but it's gonna hurt getting there!

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the goal, Stuart. You always do what you plan ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a hard time training during this time of year.But spring temps are here and the trails are calling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that life is settling back down for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good to hear that life is calming down a bit just in time for some great training weather! (not so much today/tomorrow, but after that...)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.