Sunday, December 21, 2014

S0B50K Week 7

Easing off the gas some this week post the weekend’s fun, but I did manage to squeeze in one last race of the year.

Monday. Off

Tuesday. Off

Wednesday. 10k Mid Hi Temp road run, I was happy with this, nice mile on and offs

image

Thursday. 4 miles, nice and quick on the Treadmill

Friday. 6 miles nice and easy on the Treadmill…again!

Saturday. Paramount Ranch 30k. Race Report to follow.

Sunday. 5 miles on the Treadmill. OK I give up!

IMG_2021IMG_2027

IMG_2036image

Another week in the bag! A smidge under 41 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.