Thursday, July 28, 2016

30 Days Outside!

I have nothing on my calendar for the next few months, officially the next event is in October in Death Valley Century. I feel that it’s time to have some fun, I have been tied to a plan or the trainer for most of the year so I think I have earned it!

Fo no real reason I have decided to challenge myself to ride outside for the next 30 days. I think this will be more a challenge of my planning skills rather than my cycling skills but we will have to see!

So Day 1 is in the bag! After a couple of days off of the bike I took a quick spin last night. Things felt mostly fine and will feel a lot better by the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.