Friday, February 5, 2016

Pactimo 2016 Brand Ambassador Applications Opens

Pactimo opened up for applicatons into their 2106 Brand Ambassodors program for yesterday. I am delighted to say that I am on the roster again. I lived in their gear throughout 2015 on the roads, trails and the trainer. They handled everything I could throw at them and performed flawlessly. I  have written a few reviews on their kits, you can read them here.

imageimage
Additionally they have recieved some great press coverage:
It’s a great Program and perks aside I have gotten to meet some great people during the year! If you are interested click on the image to go to the application page, and yes that is me on the cover!

image

It’s worth applying anyhoo for a thank you T-shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.